- STEAM Machine camps held on Navajo reservation
- Faces of Fulton: Quintin Willekens
- Construction management major got intensive education in technical side of oil industry
- Electrical engineering student had real-world introduction to power engineering
- Research experience reinforces biomedical engineering major’s passion to find medical cures
- Inside look at federal government inspires student to set ambitious career goals
- Internships offer invaluable step onto career path
- Faces of Fulton: Stephen Belikoff
- Westerhoff appointed to new ASU vice provost post
- Stabenfeldt helps produce new material to prevent excessive bleeding
- Reddy wins national award for solar energy engineering contributions
Fall break – classes excused
Burns & McDonnell Info Session
October 15, 5:30-7 p.m.
Sandia National Labs Info Session
October 15, 7:30-9 p.m.
Homecoming Parade application deadline
October 15, 11:55 p.m.
Study Abroad info session
October 16, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Cancelled: Microsoft Tech Talk
October 16, 6:30-8 p.m.
Join EcoCar 3 at Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day
October 17, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Update your professional portrait during October open studio hours
October 17, 10-11:30 a.m.
Lego League Prep Party
October 17, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Seminar: Self-sustaining turbulence
October 17, 1:30 p.m.