The Polytechnic School opens Arizona’s first open device lab for website testing and usability research.
Geotechnical engineering professor Edward Kavazanjian, has been named Regents’ Professor, the highest faculty honor at the university.
Mounir El Asmar has been honored for his work highlighting the performance of emerging construction project delivery systems
A trio of faculty members has been recognized as promising leaders with the potential for great research impact.
Make cool stuff with us – join the summer academy
Students in grades 4 through 12 are invited to engineer with us this summer. Enroll today for any of our exciting, fun and educational summer programs. Learn more and register
Learn how humans impact the natural environment and how to live sustainably in city environments in an Engineering Adventure Program on renewable energy.
The Summer Transportation Institute will engage you in projects and field trips that demonstrate how all types of engineers plan and maintain systems of transportation around the state of Arizona.
Have you wondered how pop-up greeting cards and wind-up toys work? Explore the role of force and motion in designing mechanical animations.
Celebrate our grads!
We are proud of our graduating students and all their accomplishments. Check out the great moments from all of the commencement and convocation events on our flickr page.
Reverse-engineering the brain was continually on Markey Olson’s mind as she worked in the Grand Challenge Scholars Program.
The Fulton Schools celebrated a milestone, graduating the first two students from the four-year online B.S.E. program in engineering management.
- Countering social influence and persuasion of extremist groups
- Research findings point way to designing crack-resistant metals
- Kyle Squires appointed vice dean of Fulton Schools, will serve as interim dean
- ASU’s Polytechnic School leading engineering education revolution
- Honsberg presented William R. Cherry Award
- Fusion of art and engineering producing stretchable batteries
- Polytechnic School opens Arizona’s first open device lab for website testing and usability research
- Revealing rewards of collaborative approach to construction projects
- Houston receives Jankowski Legacy Award
- Research promising industry impacts draws science foundation’s support for ASU engineers
- E2 session five check-in August 6, 2015
- E2 session four check-in August 4, 2015
- Fulbright Canada Award for American Scholars application deadline August 3, 2015
- E2 session three check-in August 2, 2015
- E2 session two check-in July 31, 2015
- Learn about the Disability Resource Center July 21, 2015
- Semicon University Day July 16, 2015
- Application deadline for eSeed Challenge July 15, 2015
- Summer session C ends July 10, 2015
- Biomimicry Center at ASU small grants application deadline July 8, 2015
Enrollment, 16,799 (fall 2014)
2,542 first-time freshmen (record enrollment)
$95.92 million (fiscal year 2014, estimated)
$85.33 million (fiscal year 2014, estimated)
Faculty, 304 Tenured/Tenure-track faculty
Degrees granted, 2,560 (2013-2014)
Learn more at engineering.asu.edu/factbook