Chemical engineering major Morgan Kelley has named among the nation’s academic elite, earning the Goldwater Scholarship. The award is considered the premier undergraduate scholarship for mathematics, science and engineering majors.
Congrats, class of 2015!
Join in the celebration of the class of 2015 at the high-spirited Fulton Schools of Engineering Convocation May 13. Don’t forget to decorate your mortarboard!
New student next steps
Welcome, Sun Devils! What should you do after signing up for orientation and paying your deposit? We have a few tips to make your transition to ASU smoother.
- Kids get hands-on engineering experiences at DiscoverE Day
- ASU lab provides invaluable insight into the user experience
- Chemical engineering major awarded prestigious Goldwater Scholarship
- Seeking the next steps forward in shape-recovery metal alloys
- ASU aviation programs first in the world to integrate PilotEdge into flight training
- Klaus Lackner is pulling CO2 out of thin air
- Developing alternative concrete materials to protect the environment
- Achievements earn Bliss, Zhang IEEE Fellow status
- A catalyst for engineering innovation and entrepreneurship in Vietnam
- What stops content from going viral on social media?
- Fulton Schools Graduate Convocation May 13, 2015
- Undergraduate Commencement May 11, 2015
- President-Treasurer Training May 11, 2015
- Graduate Commencement May 11, 2015
- Student Veterans-Raytheon Career Workshop May 5, 2015
- Update your professional portrait during open studio hours May 5, 2015
- Update your professional portrait during open studio hours May 4, 2015
- Final Exams May 4, 2015
- Register to walk in Undergraduate Commencement May 3, 2015
- Study Days May 2, 2015
Our undergraduate Environmental and Resource Management program offers hands-on projects and coursework for students seeking to understand the scientific and technological aspects of byproducts, environmental health, sustainability and natural resource conservation.
Quick Facts about Fulton Schools
Enrollment, 16,799 (fall 2014)
Faculty, 304 Tenured/Tenure-track faculty
Learn more at engineering.asu.edu/factbook