Join us for summer academy
Students in grades 4 through 12 are invited to engineer with us this summer. Enroll today for any of our exciting, fun and educational summer programs. Learn more and register
Get a taste of the university experience this summer: find out how you can play a major role in shaping the world of tomorrow.
Design and construct robots, learn NXT-G robotics programming with Alice programming, and participate in the robotics challenge.
Work your way through robotics missions, learn programming and mechanical design, and compete in a tournament.
Celebrate our grads!
We are proud of our graduating students and all their accomplishments. Check out the great moments from all of the commencement and convocation events on our flickr page.
Meet some of the Outstanding Graduate Students honored by each of the six schools of the Fulton Schools of Engineering selected at convocation.
The Fulton Schools celebrated a milestone, graduating the first two students from the four-year online B.S.E. program in engineering management.
- ASU Fulton Schools graduate first online engineering management students
- Essential reading: Faculty, staff offer book list
- U.S. West’s power grid must be prepared for impacts of climate change
- Grand Challenge Scholar takes on big problems, starts business venture
- Spring 2015 Outstanding ASU Graduate Engineering Students
- Spring 2015 Distinguished ASU Undergraduate Engineering Students
- Spring 2015 Outstanding ASU Undergraduate Engineering Students
- ASU Fulton Schools Spring 2015 outstanding and distinguished engineering students
- Friesen to join high-powered leaders in prestigious Aspen Institute fellowship
- Kids get hands-on engineering experiences at DiscoverE Day
- Summertime yoga June 30, 2015
- E2 session one check-in June 26, 2015
- Summer session A ends June 26, 2015
- Summertime yoga June 25, 2015
- Summertime yoga June 23, 2015
- Summertime yoga June 18, 2015
- Summertime yoga June 9, 2015
- Summertime yoga June 4, 2015
- Summertime yoga June 2, 2015
- Application deadline to be a UGTA May 31, 2015
Enrollment, 16,799 (fall 2014)
2,542 first-time freshmen (record enrollment)
$95.92 million (fiscal year 2014, estimated)
$85.33 million (fiscal year 2014, estimated)
Faculty, 304 Tenured/Tenure-track faculty
Degrees granted, 2,560 (2013-2014)
Learn more at engineering.asu.edu/factbook