Schools and Programs
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering offers 25 undergraduate programs and 47 graduate programs in its seven schools:
- School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering
- School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence
- School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering
- School for Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy
- School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks
- School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment
- The Polytechnic School
In addition, `The Global School’ refers to the Fulton Schools’ collective efforts in engaging in a globally-connected network of higher education initiatives and collaborations with government entities to broaden access to engineering education and build partnerships important to improving our communities and all whom we serve.
We are actively involved in many of ASU’s initiatives, enabling our researchers to collaborate across diverse disciplines, partner with outside organizations and industries and receive support in pursuing large grants.