- Major: Materials science and engineering
- Minor: Sustainability; Mathematical Concepts of Engineering Certificate
- Hometown: Birmingham, AL
- Fulton Difference Programs: EPICS, GCSP, Phi Sigma Rho, Material Advantage
- Activities: Sun Devils for Fair Trade, Barrett, the Honors College.
- Favorite Fulton Memory: The Grand Challenge Scholars Program Summer Institute was remarkable! I attended last summer–right before my freshman year started–and it gave me the chance to make lots of new friends and explore the many ways engineering can be applied to solve global problems.
- Fun Fact: One of my goals is to fully restore my grandmother’s 1949 Airstream camper (that is currently in really rough condition) and, as part of the restoration process, I intend to incorporate eco-friendly technologies.