4. Home for engineering undergraduates
5. In 3D printing, PLA stands for …
10. The kind of cars you don’t have to drive
13. First year camp for Fulton Schools students.
16. Issac Asimov came up with the the idea of the Three Laws of …
17. …measured not by whom it excludes, but by whom it _______…
19. ASU is #1 for _______
23. The first student to graduate from the _______program with a master’s degree walked the stage in fall 2018.
24. Energy from the sun
26. Machine used to create a physical object from a three-dimensional digital model by laying down many thin layers of a material in succession
29. First model of something from which other forms are developed or copied
30. Area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of machines that work and react like humans
1. File name extension for an ASCII file
2. Engineer who designs equipment, devices and medicine for the human body
3. Graphics files that can scale without loss of resolution.
6. Students in the_______programs choose from concentrations in air traffic management, air transportation management, professional flight and unmanned aerial systems.
7. There are 22,500 _______in the Fulton Schools
8. Machine intelligence is also known as …
9. How many schools are in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
11. Dean of ASU engineering schools
12. Instead of oil, CIDSE researchers mine for this
14. Students in the _______engineering program study human learning, memory, decision-making, group behavior, communication, emotion and motivation.
15. Process of creating coded instructions for the automatic performance of a particular task
18. ASU’s written grant that the university lives by
20. Fulton Schools Instagram handle.
21. Street where ASU engineering Dean’s Office is located
22. ASU engineering namesake
25. Who is the 16th President of ASU, who established it as the “New American University”
27. A remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile
28. The field of robotics that use pliable materials to work better with human partners is known as _______robotics.