***THE 2017-2018 ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PORTAL IS NOW OPEN***
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Scholarships are available to both new and continuing engineering students. Our scholarship application process is open annually in early November, and most scholarships have a deadline of FEBRUARY 1. New scholarship applications are posted periodically throughout the year as they become available. Although most applications must be submitted by February 1, 2017, pay careful attention to the deadlines for each individual scholarship as some deadlines vary. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline under any circumstances.
Ira A. Fulton Schools Of Engineering Scholarships are available to both new and continuing engineering students. Please read and follow all instructions when completing the application. Applicants will not be considered if their scholarship application is incomplete. If you have questions about the scholarship application process or what is being asked of you, please contact the Fulton Engineering Schools Scholarship Coordinator.
Please note below the general eligibility requirements that you will need to meet to apply for Engineering Scholarships.
Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements:
- Admitted to Arizona State University at the time of application.
- Enrolled in an Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan.
- Enrolled full-time for the award year.
- Authorized to work in the United States (not just on-campus).
- Recommended G.P.A of 3.0 or better.
- A current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the ASU Student Financial Assistance Office, to be eligible for need-based scholarships. The ASU priority deadline to file your FAFSA is January 1.
- A well written personal statement and/or essays. Click here for scholarship tips on completing an effective application.
Note: Students are notified of scholarship award decisions in early April-May each year. If you are awarded a scholarship you must complete the scholarship recipient requirements. Awards will not be processed and/or may be cancelled until all required materials are received by the scholarship coordinator.