High School Visit Program
We are excited to offer the opportunity for our Fulton Ambassadors to share their engineering experiences with your students by facilitating a visit to your school. This visit provides your students a chance to network with current Engineering students and to ask any questions pertaining to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
The goal of the visit is to answer any Fulton Schools of Engineering related questions while guiding your students to become better informed on their next steps towards their college education. We have a variety of presentation styles for your students to help them see the opportunities that await them beyond high school.
Spring 2018 Dates
High School Visits are available:
- Tuesday through Friday, February 5, 2018 through March 2, 2018 (excluding Arizona State University’s school holidays)
- Tuesday through Friday, March 12, 2018 through April 27, 2018 (excluding Arizona State University’s school holidays)
- We are currently not accepting High School Visit requests for the Fall 2018 semester. Fall 2018 High School Visit dates will be posted in August 2018.
- We require at least 14 days notice for High School Visit requests.
- Our Fulton Ambassadors cannot facilitate in-person visits outside of Maricopa County. If you would like to request a visit and your school is outside of Maricopa County, we encourage you to register for a Virtual Visit.
Questions? Contact Kaely Graham at Kaely.Graham@asu.edu