Fulton Fellowship Requirements
- First year Ph.D. student (some flexibility for students who intend to go on to Ph.D.)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Selection is based upon how the student increases diversity, improves metrics, and/or contributes to research in the areas of Energy, Sustainability, Health or Security.
- One-year cash awards in the amount of $5,000-$15,000 per student.
- Can be combined with a Dean’s Fellowship
- If combined with a Dean’s Fellowship, award valued at approximately $50,000 – $60,000 per year
University Graduate Fellowships (UGF or Block Grants) are distributed to students in support of five main goals:
- Improve Ph.D. student metrics (GPA, GRE scores, previous institution)
- Increase the diversity of the student population
- Increase the percent of admitted students who enroll
- Promote research in the Grand Challenges
- Encourage current students to complete their degrees (at least 20%)
PLEASE NOTE – ALL FELLOWSHIPS REQUIRE A FACULTY NOMINATION DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.